Goals of the CWBA
- Business-to-Business Networking
- Advance Communication
- Support Safety Issues
- Advocate Interests
President: Matthew Lafkas, Vestige Redevelopment
Vice-President: Thom Deutsch, SpringDot
Treasurer: Michelle Johnson, PNC Bank
Secretary: Matt Wagner, Keramida, Inc.
Next Luncheon – May 15, Noon – 1 p.m.
Reliable Castings, 3530 Spring Grove Avenue
CWBA Jan. 16, 2013 luncheon held at the American Sign Museum conference center in Camp Washington.
Mark your calendar! 4th Annual CWBA Golf Outing June 3, 2013 at Hidden Valley Golf Club [more...]
- 2012 CWBA Directory is available FREE to members, $5 for non-members.
- Third Annual Golf Outing was a huge success! Thanks to all our sponsors, volunteers, and, golfers.
- 5K House – successful Avon Place house renovation by local artists
- Queen City Steel Treating Co. celebrates 90 years in business.
- Crosley Building getting cleaned up and barricaded.
- I-75 Hopple Interchange Construction begins March 2013.
- Bike Lane Presentation – March 11 Community Council Meeting.
Join the Business Association
Each year for the past eight years the Camp Washington Business Association (CWBA) has been both a listener and a voice representing the Camp Washington community. Below is a list of works in progress:
- Works closely with Cincinnati Police (we have the lowest crime rate in the City).
- Provide information on available properties to prospective businesses moving to Camp.
- Schedule monthly Business Association luncheon meetings to communicate important information.
- Assist the City of Cincinnati with the GO Cincinnati and Camp Washington development plan, the blueprint for the area.
- Provide input on the Hopple Street exchange design and the I-75 reconfiguration.
- Help organize annual River City Camp Washington community picnic.
- Regularly meets with both County and City leaders to discuss the needs of the Camp Washington area.
- Work to create a collaborative model with the Cincinnati USA Regional Chamber for the benefit of our members.
Complete and return this application to Join the Business Association.